Do you have a story to tell?
We are always looking for interesting articles about the local community. Subjects can be from factual to fictional; informative to entertaining. Articles should be up to 500 words and preferably submitted electronically with a photo if you wish to include one. We have a handy Microsoft Word template here. Take a look at our archive to see what topics we report on.
Articles submitted after these dates may not be included.
Aims and objectives of The Wychwood magazine
- To publish the bi-monthly magazine providing information and interesting articles to the residents of The Wychwoods and adjoining villages and other interested people.
- To encourage religious and non-religious organisations, clubs, associations and individuals to submit articles, information and diary dates for publication.
- To provide an advertising medium for local business, organisations and individuals.
- To endeavour to increase circulation and improve the quality of the magazine editorially in layout and general appearance.
- To be unbiased in matters related to religion, politics, race and sex.
Please note: all material on this site remains the property of The Wychwood magazine. Material may not be copied or distributed without written permission to the editor. The editor reserves the right to reject articles and make changes or revisions as necessary.
Please email your article as an attachment to:
Alternatively, you can send a hard copy to:
Bob Forster, Editor, The Wychwood, 10 Tothill, Shipton under Wychwood, Chipping Norton. OX76BX