The Aims and Objectives of The Wychwood Magazine
- To publish the bi-monthly magazine providing information and interesting articles to the residents of The Wychwoods and adjoining villages and other interested people.
- To encourage religious and non-religious organisations, clubs, associations and individuals to submit articles, information and diary dates for publication.
- To provide an advertising medium for local business, organisations and individuals.
- To endeavour to increase circulation and improve the quality of the magazine editorially in layout and general appearance.
- To be unbiased in matters related to religion, politics, race and sex.
Submit an Article!
We are always looking for interesting articles by or about the local community. Subjects can range from the factual to the fictional, have a look in the archive to see the types of themes we are looking for and some examples of previous articles.
Articles should be up to 500 words and preferably submitted in electronic form (Word format).
If a photograph is to be included please submit this separately either as a good quality print or in JPEG high resolution electronic format.
We have a handy Microsoft Word Template to allow you to electronically produce you article. Download it from here.
Please send an email with the article as an attachment to:
Alternatively, send articles in hard copy to
Bob Forster, The Wychwood
Oxfordshire. OX7 6BX
Our deadlines for articles are as follows:
April/May issue – 28th February
June/July issue – 30th April
August/September issue – 30th June
October/November issue – 31st August
December/January issue – 31st October
February/March issue – 31st December
Articles submitted after these dates may not be included.
The Editor reserves the right to accept or reject any article and to make changes or additions to the article as is considered fit.
All the material on this site remains the property of The Wychwood Magazine. No material may be copied or distributed in any form whatsoever without the written permission of The Editor of The Wychwood.