Click here to reveal the answers.
- What English word retain the same pronunciation, even after you take away four of it’s five letters?
- What gets bigger every time you take from it?
- I never ask questions but I am always answered. What am I?
- An English word has six letters, remove one letter and twelve remains. What am I?
- What question can you never answer yes to?
- What is full of holes but can still hold a lot of water?
- A man is pushing his car along the road. When he comes to a hotel he shouts, “I’m bankrupt!” Why?
- You can see me in water but I never get wet. What am I?
- I am a three-digit number. My tens digit is five more than my ones digit. My hundreds digit is eight less than my tens digit. What number am I?
- Divide 110 into two parts so that one will be 150 percent of the other. What are the two numbers?
- What 3-digit number (including a decimal point) will give you the same answer whether you subtract five or divide by five?
- Forward I’m heavy backward I’m not. What am I?
- Runs smaller than any rhyme, loves to fall but cannot climb. What am I?
- Take me and scratch my head. What once was red is black instead. What am I?
February – March 2022